The event will witness a large exhibition showcasing the services and products of companies with over 500 exhibitors from the Medical Devices Sector. The Exhibition will showcase the best of Indian and Global Medical Device companies with large participation of Start-ups, MSME units, Research Institutions, Government Pavilions – Department of Pharmaceuticals, NPPA, CDSCO, DPIIT, GeM, DBT and States participation.
- MSME Pavilion will be organized to showcase the competencies of Indian MSMEs excelling in MedTech.
- The pavilion will focus on striving growth of MSMEs by providing a platform to capture market opportunities.
- Pavilion will be an ideal platform for MSMEs to connect with industry leaders to explore collaboration.
- The world is experiencing a rapid technological change in Medical Devices, aiming towards providing efficient & quality Healthcare.
- Future Pavilion will present and showcase the concept of Precision Healthcare, AI, Point of Care, Robotics and IoT, etc. in MedTech that will be useful in the future.
- Platform for facilitating Industry and Academia engagement in Research.
- R&D Pavilion will serve as an ideal platform for IITs, IISC, IIITs, NIIT, DRDO, CSIR, and projects funded by DST & BIRAC to present their continual efforts in R&D.
- The pavilion will be an ideal platform for networking between Researchers and Industry.
- Government Pavilion will include participation from DoP, DPPIT, CDSCO/MoHFW, NPPA, MeitY, BIS, GeM, ICMR, DST, DBT and BIRAC.
- Key driving policies, regulations and financial aid provided by Indian Government to strengthen the Medical Device Sector to be showcased.
- Ideal platform for focused B2G & G2G interactions.
The various States in India will also be showcased through their dedicated State Pavilion. They will showcase their progress in the field of MedTech.
Start-ups in the MedTech sector and potential research projects across the country would be showcasing their work.